2018 Presidential: Kamto unveils his plan of attack to claim his ‘victory’
The President of the MRC Maurice Kamto unveils his plan of attack for he says show he is the winner of the presidential election last October 7. The man calls the Cameroonian people to the resistance in his plan.
Below is his plan:
THE INSTRUCTIONS OF MAURICE KAMTO TO RESIST THE ELECTORAL HOLD UP OF PAUL BIYA.
1 – IN CAMEROON
– Friday 26, Saturday 27 and Sunday 28: Write on all media (T-shirts, Polo, chasuble, sign, vehicle, A4, etc.):
– Friday 26, Saturday 27, Sunday 28:
COLLECTION AND PRAYER FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE (in places of worship) AND SUPPLY OF DOMICILE.
– Saturday 27th:
Special Douala: 9.30 am Crossing on foot and with bare hands from the first bridge on the Wouri.
Paris Special: 10:00 am Meeting and walking at the Trocadero.
– Monday, October 29: 7h to 7h05: “5 minutes TO DRAW THE THIEF”, tapping on any medium that makes the resonance (horn, whistles, pots, tam-tam) followed by 10 minutes of inactivity.
– Tuesday, October 30 until the day before the oath of Mr. BIYA: Write on all media (T-shirts, Polo, chasuble, sign, A4 size, etc.): “NO HOLD-UP”
– Oath-taking watch (date still unknown): EVERYONE WHITE (shirt, T-shirt, trousers, kaba, etc.)
– Day of the oath of Mr BIYA in all the cities of Cameroon: REST OF PACIFIC PROTEST AGAINST THE OATH BENEFIT before the sub-prefectures, Prefectures and Regions.
. In Yaounde, at the Esplanade Stade Omnisport: THE PRESIDENT ELU WILL ADDRESS THE PEOPLE RESISTANT.
. In Douala, CARREFOUR Ndokotti: Collective retransmission on laptops from the address of PRESIDENT ELU.
2 – ABROAD
– From Friday 26th of October until the day before the swearing-in ceremony: Demonstrations in front of the Embassies, the Parliaments and the Ministries of Foreign Affairs.
– Day of Oath of Mr. BIYA: Demonstration against swearing in embassies
– Addis Ababa: to the Embassy and to the headquarters of the African Union
– Brussels: to the Embassy and to the Headquarters of the European Union
– Geneva: to the Embassy and to the United Nations Square
– Libreville : the Embassy and outside the headquarters of the CEMAC and / or ECCAS
– New York: the Embassy and outside the headquarters of the United Nations
– Strasbourg European Parliament
– Washington State Department
– the Vatican
members of the Cameroonian diaspora should raise awareness of the authorities of their host countries on the situation.
NB: Informed sources the regime plans to use militia to exert violence on people, break and burn property on days of peaceful protest against the hold-up of October 7, 2018 and to blame us for these criminal acts. He will take full responsibility.
We call on Cameroonians to be more vigilant and not give in to provocation.
(e) THE COMMUNICATION FROM Maurice KAMTO